We invite you to participate in the International Science Conference «The Modern Measure Of Human Rights: The Constitutional Context» (XI Todyka’s Readings) which will be held on October 26 – 27, 2018 at the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University to the address:
Ukraine, Kharkiv, Pushkinska str., 77.
Program of the Conference:
October 26, 2018:
09.30-10.00 – registration of the participants;
10.00-13.00 – opening and general panel of the Conference.
October 27, 2018:
09.00-12.00– sessions of panels;
12.30 – concluding plenary meeting.
Languages of the Conference:
Please note, the panel discussion of the best abstracts of scientific reports and notifications selected by the Organizing Committee will be held this year.
Requirements to scientific publications:
- extent – up to 3 pages of А-4 format;
- all margins – 2 sm.;
- script – Times New Roman;
- size of script – 14, interlinear interval – 1,5;
- first line – last name, name of the author; second line – place of studies, job; third line – status of author: student, magister, graduate student, competitor, master etc.; department, faculty, year of study (clarendon, equalization to the right side);
- thereunder the title of the scientific publication (capital type, clarendon, equalization to the center);
- at the end of the publication specify information about scientific adviser (degree, post, last name, name).
The scanned review of the scientific adviser or other person, that has a scientific degree must be in the format Portable Document (.pdf) attached to the text file in the format Microsoft Word (.doc or .rtf), which is named with a last name of the author and contains text of the scientific publication.
Scientific publications of the Conference participants will be placing on the website of the Conference (www.en.tchytannya.org.ua) during the month after it will be held. If you would like to get the printed digest of the Conference for additional fee in amount of 200 hrn. please contact the Conference coordinators.
Please note, the scientific publication must require the general theme of the Conference and concern constitutional-legal issues. Sectoral aspects could be disclosed in the scientific publication only within the Conference theme.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to itself to select works depending on an urgency, scientific level of the submitted materials and/or their compliance to the requirements concerning their design.
The author and his adviser are responsible for scientific aliment of his publication.
There is no fee for participation in the Conference.
For participation in the Conference it is necessary to provide organizing committee with the texts of scientific publications as well as with scanned review of scientific adviser or other person which has a scientific degree till October 10, 2018.
Texts of scientific publications and reviews of scientific advisers are granted only with the help of electronic system of registration on our website by filling an application form. Within 3 days after the registration of the aplication to your mobile phone will be sent a text messages about the success of the submission for the conference. If you do not receive notification please contact the Organizing Committee for the sub-contacts.
Applications received by e-mail or by post wouldn’t be accepted and registered.
+38(057)704-92-89 – department of the Constitutional law of Ukraine.
+38 (093) 149-60-43 – Pavlo Romanyuk (coordinator of the Conference).
Call on Monday to Friday from 11.00 to 13.00.
Website of the Conference: www.en.tchytannya.org.ua
- Please notice via e-mail about your arrival (date, plane/train number, number of carriage etc.) in two weeks before the beginning of the Conference.
- If we are noticed about arrivals of participants they will be met personally in the airports and railway stations by organizing committee.
- The organizing committee does not pay for expenses for passage, residence and feed of the participants.